Sep 9, 2013
ARF is grateful for the support of the following veterinary hospitals:
* Bungendore Veterinary Surgery, 112 Molonglo Street, Bungendore. (6238 1133)
* Curtin Veterinary Clinic, 31-35 Curtin Place, Curtin ACT 2605. (02) 6281 0990)
* Gables Veterinary Clinics:
- Monash Clinic: 27 Barraclough Cres, Monash. (6292 4569)
- Karabar Clinic, Karabar Mall, Queanbeyan. (6299 6808)
* Inner North Veterinary Hospital, 71 Ijong St Braddon.(6257 7577)
* Queanbeyan Veterinary Hospital, Yass Road, Queanbeyan. (6299 2509)
* Wanniassa Hills Veterinary Clinic, Langdon Ave, Wanniassa. (6231 5112)
* West Queanbeyan Vet Hospital, Urriara Road, Queanbeyan. (6297 5542)
* Woden Weston Animal Hospital, (WWAH), 176 Dixon Drive, Holder (6288 4777)
* Yass Vet Hospital, Laidlaw Street, Yass (6226 4444)
- Useful links – pounds & other rescue groups
- Why does ARF desex and vaccinate?
- How much does an ARF dog cost?
- Benefits of adopting an ARF dog
- Things to think about when adopting a dog
- How do I care for my new dog?
General tips and hints
For general tips and hints see the About ARF page.